Salutations my fellow blogger friends! I was chosen for this award this time by Renee from Heart Tokens found at
Please check out her awesome blog!
Thank you Renee for nominating me! Your support and consideration are very much appreciated!💖🙏
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition that they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. -Okoto Enigma (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominee any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things about Debbie:
-Hello I am introverted, unemployed after earning 3 degrees, trying to start a small business organizing.
-I love to sing, just not in front of people.
-I’m a weird, unique, and kind which I celebrate. Be who you were created to be: Stand Out!
Here are a few of my favorite posts:
I’m choosing these bloggers to receive this award. Please do not feel that you have to participate, but please know that I chose you because I appreciate your blog and the effort you put into it.
Renee’s questions for me:
1. What is one piece of advice that you would tell a teen today?
Be Yourself, Unique and different, those people Stand Out.
2. Name one place in the world that you would like to visit before you die and tell why
Scotland, Ireland, Canada
3. What is the funniest/strangest thing that has ever happened to you? When I was a child I won a year supply of Bubble Yum Bubble Gum, and shared it with everyone, lasted about a week! LOL
4. If you could be an animal, which one would you choose to be and why? Wolf, as it is loyal, protective and forgiving, as I know, because my last pet was Malamute and hybrid wolf.
5. What is the evidence in your life that you could present to a stranger to show them that Jesus is your Lord and Savior? The Light that Shines within me that represents the Holy Spirit, my writings and the power of my testimony @ April | Testimony Tag
Here are the 5 questions for my nominees:
1. Why do you write?
2. What are you passionate about in life?
3. What was, or is your most defining moment in life?
4. What would you do to make the world a better place if money wasn’t an issue?
5. Do you have a pet or pets?If yes, share a pic and tell us why you chose that pet to be a part of your life.
Thank you for reading and following my blogs! Please know that you ALL are very special in your own unique way! God Bless!