You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
Thank you Jacquie Bradford for nominating me for the “Barnabas Award.” I am humbled and honored to receive this award for encouraging others. Here is her link: Barnabas Award
5 Things About Debra🌞
- I 💓 God ,encouraging others.
- I am humbled by this award.🤗
- I am an introvert, who does not do large crowds.🤪
- I appreciate life, breath in my body, shelter, food and clothing. 😘
- I l😍writing, cooking, reading, road trips, interior design that is a little gypsy & boho. 🌞🌛✨✌️🙏
5 Questions for Nominees
- What would you do you if faced with betrayal from a loved one ?
- Have you ever read Frank Perritte?
- Do you believe in spiritual warfare?
- What inspires you to write?
- What place have you visited that inspired you to write about that location and encouraged?
🌻This award is meant to encourage those who receive it. While there is no obligation to respond and to nominate others, it is a great way to appreciate those who bring hope and inspiration through their writing.🌻