Proverbs 18:21 New International Version (NIV)
21 The tongue has the power of life and death,
and those who love it will eat its fruit.
How do we fight the enemy? It is not our family, neighbors, friends, co-workers we wage war against, it is an enemy as old as time. The enemy’s tactics have not change.
I have thought for many years that I didn’t know how to fight the enemy, I cried out to God, begging, asking, seeking trying to figure out , how do I defeat the one who tries to defeat me at every turn, my family, friends the ones who I love. Not only is this enemy wagging war on me , he is wagging war on you.
The enemy fights us through the following
- Persistence – satan wear down believers.
- Comes at you with same thing over and over
- Deception – satan is Father of all lies.
- Lies all originate from the enemy with a whisper not the deliver of the lie.
- Slander & Gossip – satan will use slander & gossip against God and you.
- You must learn not to be offended, not to engage and to walk away. The way you fight this isn’t to respond , you must be silent, God will fight this for you.
- False Teachings – satan knows the word and will use it against you- YOU must learn & know the Word of God. Or how to search for truth.
- Psychological Warfare -satan uses Fear & Discouragement to wear you out. Any sources or people who send these two arenot of God.
- Attacking after a Victory – satan will attack after a victory- you remain on high alert. Cover, Cover, Cover yourself in prayer, and have others binding in prayer with you.
- Compromise – satan uses this as his worst weapon, as it spreads, removes the blessing and intimacy of God. If you think you have compromised repent and seek God, he is just and quick to forgive, Gods mercy covers you.
The battles in our land have been intense, I will give no power to the enemy in writing about the acts , actions, words or things brought against me, as I choose to demolish, cancel , rebuke and void every negative word or curse ever spoken over me and my family and friends, and this land through the word of God.
I believe WORDS have Power, just like I believe WORD of GOD is POWERFUL, STRONG, TRUTHFUL
Mercy is the only Way Out! Show Mercy, Give Mercy, Share Mercy
- Trust in God, Do not Fear!
- Pray for others, even your enemies!
- Think the best of everyone
- Don’t judge- Come up with three positive affirmation on that person.
- Forgive the person or persons who have wronged you. Forgiveness is for you.
- Feed the hungry- food donations, volunteer at food banks
- Cloth the poor- donate anything you don’t need to those in need.
- Give rides to those wanting to attend church
- Visit the sick, imprisoned.
Make up a list of a good deed to do , when you have been wronged, good always overcomes evil!!
Speak words of life over yourself and loved ones, take hurts pain to God, in seeking counsel , do not repeat words of negativity, do not give them power, you can say I was gossip about, his words tore my heart, the lies offend me , seek prayer.
God showed us Mercy and we should be showing Mercy as his children!
Are you in various trials? Showing Mercy may be the only way out!