“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Here are the guidelines:
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Answer the 5 questions you were asked
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
Share a link to your best post(s)
Here are Stu’s five questions:
1. If you have children, what is you favorite activity to do with them? Go to OLD libraries.
2. What is you favorite activity to do if single? Go to thrift and antique stores.
3. Do you still enjoy playing in the rain? ABSOLUTELY
4. What would you friends say is your best characteristic? I’m not sure , maybe ask my bff Renee
5. Funny/odd question time…
Have you ever gone to a public restroom, walk in and turn right around and that urgent need to go has left?
Here are 3 things about Deb…
I love Color Therapy Apps , helps with Anxiety!
I love Autumn – my favorite Season!
I love reading:
Here are my fellow bloggers I am giving this award to:
Here are my questions for my nominee’s:
1. What Inspires you to write?
2. When do you write your best?
3. Have you figured out your life calling, what you are meant to do? If yes, how did you figure it out?
4. What is your most favorite thing about Autumn?
5. Have you ever had a situation where you find yourself helpless and God provided!
Here is the link my favorite posts: I like or love most posts!