Have you ever felt hopeless?
Are you currently in a hopeless situation, does it feel like everyone turned their back on you, are people walking past you, as if you are invisible?
Has life turned you an unfair hand, did you make poor choices or mistakes? Did addiction raise it’s ugly head controlling your life, have life events left you broken, isolated, scared, broke, beaten, abused, homeless, jobless, or maybe your in prison, did your spouse walk out, have you dealt with ultimate betrayals by friends and family??
Are you cutting yourself, starving yourself, forcing yourself to throw up, to fit someones else image?
Have you been told your whole life, “You are worthless, scum, you will never amount to nothing, dirt bag, trailer trash, whore, slut, , been called evil spawn, derelict, piece of crap?
I would wager in your life you have been called many negative things, actions and words spoken to break you to destroy you…………It was all a lie!!!!
Lies sent to keep you from discovering how unique and wonderfully made you are, you were sent with a purpose, from a father in heaven who loves you more than you can imagine.
Psalm 139 says that God made all the delicate, inner parts of my body. He knit me together within my mother’s womb. I was made wonderfully complex. God knew me as He was painstakingly designing me with much loving care.
I didn’t just evolve into what I am. I was created and designed with a purpose. And the blueprints of me are similar to other human beings but they’re not exactly the same. I am unique—and so are you.
God is chasing you, wooing you, he sends angels to protect and minister to you.
Oh , you thought you were all alone? That’s another lie, you father in heaven will never forsake you!
The truth, I want you to know today,is that you are worth something, worth more than you could imagine, your soul is priceless and Jesus died on a cross because he knew your worth!!!
John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Jesus counted you worthy to be saved! Jesus died for you! Jesus is your way of escape! Jesus You are worthy! I urge you to come and find rest, kindness, love, and prayer, in God’s house! Just simply pray and open your heart, God will enter in for he is Love! God will restore your Hope!
15 Truths of how God Sees you!
We are all created special with different talents.
1. Psalm 139:13-14 You alone created my inner being. You knitted me together inside my mother. I will give thanks to you because I have been so amazingly and miraculously made. Your works are miraculous, and my soul is fully aware of this.
2. 1 Peter 2:9 However, you are chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, people who belong to God. You were chosen to tell about the excellent qualities of God, who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
3. Psalm 119:73-74 You made me; you created me. Now give me the sense to follow your commands. May all who fear you find in me a cause for joy, for I have put my hope in your word.
. Isaiah 64:8 Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
God knew you before hand.
5. Matthew 10:29-31 What is the price of two sparrows–one copper coin? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
6. Jeremiah 1:4-5 The LORD gave me this message: “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”
7. Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
8. Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
9. Psalm 139:16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
You’re an (individual) member of the body of Christ.
10. 1 Corinthians 12:25-28 This makes for harmony among the members, so that all the members care for each other. If one part suffers, all the parts suffer with it, and if one part is honored, all the parts are glad. All of you together are Christ’s body, and each of you is a part of it. Here are some of the parts God has appointed for the church: first are apostles, second are prophets, third are teachers, then those who do miracles, those who have the gift of healing, those who can help others, those who have the gift of leadership, those who speak in unknown languages.
11. 1 Peter 4:10-11 God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another. Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.
12. Psalm 139:2-4 You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD.
13. Romans 8:32 Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else?
14. Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
15. Hebrews 11:17-19 By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac. He received the promises and he was offering his unique son, the one it had been said about, Your seed will be traced through Isaac. He considered God to be able even to raise someone from the dead, and as an illustration, he received him back.