Hello! Such a joy to receive an award last week from two fellow bloggers.
The “Kennedy Award of Excellence” was humbling and I am deeply honored!
Thanks for thinking of me!
Renee and Stu your blogs, bless many people, including myself. I pray your ministries and blogs touch many lives to come. Thanks again!
The creator of this award, Parneet SSachdev, states, “this is a registered award of excellence for blogs that through it’s writing, presentation and objectives, fosters human values; promoting intellectual, emotional and moral growth of peers.”
Here are the guidelines:
- The recipient may thank the person who has nominated her.
- The recipient should post a photo of the award on her blog in a post.
- The recipient may nominate as many blogs for this award (minimum five).
- Following questions to be answered (You can change the questions as per your wish)
Here are the questions:
1. During these difficult times, what are you doing to draw near to GOD?
Times are difficult, I like everyone am going through tough things! It has been very hard to draw near to God, prayers become whispers, or inaudible sounds or screams let loose in my pillow. I hang on to Gods promises, I trust him! Everyone says where is God, ? Well honey he is right here with us or we wouldn’t be making it through 2020!
2. How have you extended GOD’S mercy to someone recently?
Yes, I extended Mercy, recently, in an on going situation, I chose to forgive a persons many betrayl’s! None are perfect- and that includes me. We all have faults and need to show the same kind of mercy that God has shown us. Choosing to let go was very hard, saying it and doing it were two different things! Finally, I am getting much needed peace.
3. What does your heart beat for right now during this uncertain time?
My heart beats for AGAPE LOVE UNIVERSALLY! For Humanity to gasp we are the human race to become color blind, red, yellow black or white we all are precious in his sight! God loves mankind!
4. How have you been blessed by your own followers?
There have been days I needed a word of encouragement and there was just the right post, with exactly what I needed to hear or a sweet comment that made me cry! People have really blown me away with their love and prayers here! 😊
5. Out of the many many comments you have received from your followers, is there one in particular that you have cherished?
Yes, once I was compared to my favorite author. I cherish all of them as this stands out , because it gave me the confidence to write more!
I really don’t like choosing just a few, but I will, because of the rules…. every one of you I think are awesome! I hope you know that! I am enjoying the bloggers below, they are my new reads, and I love thier stories!
My questions?!? Same as Above, I really liked them.