Thank you so much ! I am deeply honored and touched. 😉
Here are the rules/guidelines:
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Here are STU questions:
1. What is your favorite clothing to wear that unfortunately does not look good on you? (Color wise, etc) Scarf
2. Why do you blog? Why Write A Blog?
3. Mask or no mask? Don’t worry about what others think or say, please give your honest opinion and why… Mask to protect the elderly
4. What is your favorite book of all time?
5. What childhood memory bring an immediate smile to your face? My fourth birthday
6. Do you see God’s Handiwork everywhere? In people, nature and objects… most, yes
7. Which band, not singer, has influenced you the most. No bands
Here are my questions for my friends I am giving this award to:
- What is your favorite meal?
- What act of kindness brings you joy?
- Why do you blog?
- Currently, my favorite singer is Lauren Diagle- You Say, who is your favorite singer and why>
- With everything going on in America, do you watch news or shut it off?
- Have you ever dreamed of driving around the US in an RV? If , yes, where is your first stop?
- I not only blog, I cook too. Would you like to try my recipes? My Yummy Recipies
Here are the friends I am giving this award to:
To my friends: please do not feel obligated to participate. Just my little way of saying thank you and that I am thinking of you! Have a great weekend 😊
*A few of you may opt out of answering questions that could be a trigger*